Donald P Pipino Company
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is timely and accurate while working in a fast paced environment.
Performs basic accounting functions including preparation of general ledger entries, accounts payable entries, account reconciliations, analyze account activity and research reconciling items. Participate in management of general ledger and monthly closing process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in maintenance of general ledger. Prepare and post journal entries to record and/or correct transactions.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual close of the financial books and records. Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts to ensure the proper recording of cash receivables, accruals and other assets.
- Assist in the daily operations of accounts payables/receivables.
- Understand internal control systems and policies/procedures to ensure appropriate accounting and disclosure of financial transactions.
- Prepare and process invoices.
- Code and process received checks/payments.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Fixed asset record keeping.
- Answer vendor/customer inquiries.
- Process Expense Reports in an efficient manner and in accordance with established procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience.
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and excellent skills in Excel.
- Must be able to learn in-house applications.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks under pressure within a short time frame.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.