West Extrusion LLC
- Manufacturing / Production
An extrusion house in the Youngstown area, a producer of extruded plastic products, has an IMMEDIATE opening for an Extrusion Supervisor/Foreman Trainee
**This is permanent afternoon shift**
Excellent benefits upon hire!! Package includes health,vacation, holidays and more!!
Possible signing or moving bonus
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Start-up Extruder and Decorating line following company procedures.
- Respond to machine & hopper alarms so processing skills are a must.
- Perform minor routine maintenance on equipment.
- Read production schedule and verify correct work order is running with correct material and color.
- Lead training effort of new employees.
- Accurately track and enter production numbers into work order system and verify
- Accurately complete production paperwork, etc.
- Perform hourly sample checks to verify product meets company quality specifications.
- Maximize machine output while minimizing scrap.
- Lead effort to complete safety, housekeeping and inventory tasks.
- Assist with performance reviews, plus other supervisory activities.
- Support company policies and programs including the concept of working as a team.
- Excellent attendance record
- 3-5 years experience in set-up level position in Extrusion
- Must have a good working knowledge of the production area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills using e-mail, MS Word, Excel
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Foreman Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Manufacturing / Production Jobs
- View more West Extrusion LLC Jobs