Licensed Insurance Account Representative
- Sales / Business Development
We are a growing State Farm®, Insurance office and are looking for our next great Sales Representative. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a competitive environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop new opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Licensed by State of Ohio Property & Casualty and Life & Health
- 1-2 Years of Insurance Sales Experience
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Account Representative Jobs
- View more Insurance Jobs
- View more Sales / Business Development Jobs