Cleveland Steel Container
- Construction / Skilled Trades
- Manufacturing / Production
AN EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY ~ COME JOINE OUR TEAM!
CLEVELAND STEEL CONTAINER ~ NILES, OHIO
Are you looking to find a company that believes in its' people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team based results, and consistently outperforms its' peers? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hard-working, team-oriented Manual Machinist/Maintenance Mechanic, look no further!
Cleveland Steel Container is a family-oriented, team-based organization that is the leader in the steel container industry. A key to our success has been our unique company culture that is based on openness, honesty, accountability and cooperation.
We are seeking a mature, responsible, customer oriented individual hat shares the values of our company culture that is built around teamwork, family, honest communication and producing desirable results for our manufacturing facility located in Niels, Ohio.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated with a strong background in high-speed manufacturing. Must have general knowledge of troubleshooting and process improvement methods and be able to work alone, as well as, part of a team. Excellent analytical skills are a must. Knowledgeable of machining tools, equipment, materials, methods, standard practices and safety requirements are required.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• Independently perform machine shop set-up and operation of manual
machines including lathes, mills, drill presses, surface grinders, saws, etc.
• Machinist's skills are primary to the position. Should be able to apply
welding, electrical, plumbing and carpentry skills as needed.
• Gauge and validate work through the use of measuring devices including
mics, calipers, scales, meters and gauges.
• Responsible for completing the disassembly/assembly, maintenance and
repair of a wide variety of metal parts, tools and machine
• Requires a high degree of accuracy/precision.
• Input into he design and process flow required to complete task.
• Know of the maintenance and repair of machine shop equipment.
• Ability to work from plans, blue prints, sketches, models, schematics, oral
or written procedures.
• Must manage time and work schedule.
• Apply necessary math skills to complete machining, repair and project
• Support manufacturing through floor work, team work including machine
operation, fitting installation and machine repair.
• Other duties as assigned.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits program including (health care, flex spending, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance and short term disability coverage) in addition to striving to achieve an appropriate balance between the quality of work and the quality of life.
Only serious candidates need apply. For consideration, please apply in person:
412 Mason Street, Niles, Ohio. No Phone Calls Please
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Machinist Jobs
- View more Construction / Skilled Trades Jobs
- View more Manufacturing / Production Jobs
- View more Cleveland Steel Container Jobs