HR Staffing Coordinator - Youngstown - $12.50 - $15.00/HR
- Administrative / Clerical
HR STAFFING COORDINATOR
$12.50 - $15.00/HR
Ryan Staffing is looking for a self-starter who desires a fast tracked career opportunity. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of success in a fast paced environment with a commitment to excellence.
This position will be responsible for the processing of job applicants at multiple Ryan Staffing locations in the Mahoning Valley as well as the selection and placement of qualified temporary personnel on a timely basis. Ryan Staffing will provide all of the necessary training for an individual to be successful.
1. Process walk in applicants looking for employment. This includes pre-screening, application processing, brief interviewing, orientation administration and drug testing when required.
2. Finding and filling job orders with the best qualified person on a timely basis.
3. Acting as a liaison between client companies and Ryan Staffing.
4. Accurate record keeping and general office duties
1. Experience in staffing or recruiting activities within an HR environment and/or advanced customer service skills
2. Great communication, computer and office skills
3. Reliable transportation to move between multiple locations in the same day is absolute. The position will be working between locations within Mahoning, Trumbull, Columbiana and Geauga Counties.
This is a full time permanent position based in Youngstown. This demands an individual with reliable transportation and the ability to be punctual and reliable and work with minimal supervision. Salary will be based on the individual background of the applicant. The position is essentially Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm however the successful candidate will be expected to work other times as dictated by the needs of the company.
Ryan Staffing is interested in recruiting a recent college graduate or an individual who demonstrates successful prior work experience.
Ryan Staffing does NOT offer paid health benefits. We do offer on the job training, paid holidays and generous vacation time.
This is an immediate opening with advancement potential. Interested candidates should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires Valid DL, Valid Auto Insurance and Reliable transportation
Prefer previous HR experience and College graduate
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Staffing Manager Jobs
- View more Administrative / Clerical Jobs
- View more Ryan Staffing Jobs