Title Company Settlement Processor
- Real Estate
Local Title Agency has an immediate opening for a Settlement Processor. We have been in the industry for over 15 years, and we are known for our customer service and integrity.
The Settlement Processor processes all documentation needed to complete real estate closings.
Settlement Processor Essential Responsibilities:
- Ordering all documentation needed to process a real estate closing.
- Process settlement package.
- Contacts seller and buyer for additional documentation as required.
- Reconciling trust accounts, disburses funds from settlement.
- Track post-closing activities to include funds disbursements, paperwork distribution and closing documentation.
- Monitors files on computer software as well as a hard copy in file folder.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
Must have advanced computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Word, Publisher and Excel.